les dieux du chaos Index du Forum

les dieux du chaos Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Britney$*Spears Drop Dead Beaut-iful

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les dieux du chaos Index du Forum -> Recrutement et diplomatie -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
morriparri

Masculin
Statut de joueur: Mixte

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 08:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: Britney$*Spears Drop Dead Beaut-iful Répondre en citant

Britney Spears Drop Dead Beautiful > bit.ly/20dI8yI

Slant,,Magazine"Britney,,Spears,,'Stumbled,,Upon,,Me',,For,,Femme,,Fatale,,,Sabi,,Says""Album,,,,Review:,,,,Britney,,,,Spears,,,,,,,,Femme,,,,Fatale"Retrieved,,June,,24,,,2011Band,,Perry,,,The,,↓,,Britney,,,Spears,,,,,,lead,,,vocals,,,,background,,,vocals,,,Sabi,,,,,,guest,,,vocals,,,,background,,,vocals,,,Ester,,,Dean,,,,,,songwriter,,,Jeremy,,,"JMIKE",,,Coleman,,,,,,songwriter,,,,producer,,,Joshua,,,"Ammo",,,Coleman,,,,,,songwriter,,,,producer,,,Mathieu,,,"Billboard",,,Jomphe,,,,,,songwriter,,,,producer,,,Benjamin,,,"Benny,,,Blanco",,,Levin,,,,,,songwriter,,,,producer,,,Serban,,,Ghenea,,,,,,audio,,,mixing,,,I,,Did,,It,,Again,,Sometimes,,Toxic,,Born,,To,,Make,,You,,Happy,,Hold,,It,,Against,,Me,,Where,,Are,,You,,Now?,,Stronger,,Contact,,Us,,/,,Privacy,,Policy,,/,,ToS,,/,,LyricsFreak,,,,2016,,MicrosoftBaccara,,,↓,,,MTVHachette,,Filipacchi,,(UK),,LtdCritical,,,,response[edit]Burrrr!,,,,(Page,,,,not,,,,found),,,,Sorry,,,,,we,,,,didn't,,,,mean,,,,for,,,,that,,,,to,,,,happen!,,,,You,,,,can,,,,search,,,,Genius,,,,by,,,,using,,,,the,,,,search,,,,bar,,,,above,,,,,or,,,,go,,,,back,,,,to,,,,the,,,,homepageRetrieved,,October,,7,,,2011Never,,did,,I,,ever,,think,,that,,I'd,,be,,in,,the,,mix,,with,,BritneyClub,,,,(The,,,,Onion,,,,,Inc.)3,,Abroad,,Alien,,All,,That,,She,,Wants,,Amnesia,,And,,Then,,We,,Kiss,,Anticipating,,Ask,,for,,More,,Autumn,,Goodbye,,Baby,,Boy,,Baby,,One,,More,,Time,,Bad,,Girl,,Before,,the,,Goodbye,,Big,,Fat,,Bass,,Blur,,Body,,Ache,,Bombastic,,Love,,Born,,to,,Make,,You,,Happy,,Boys*,,Break,,the,,Ice,,Breathe,,On,,Me,,Brightest,,Morning,,Star,,Can't,,Make,,You,,Love,,Me,,Candy,,from,,a,,Stranger,,Chaotic,,Chillin',,with,,You,,Cinderella,,Circus,,Cold,,as,,Fire,,(Hot,,As,,Ice),,Crazy,,Criminal,,Dear,,Diary,,Deep,,in,,My,,Heart,,Do,,Somethin',,(Something),,Don't,,Cry,,Don't,,Go,,Knocking,,on,,My,,Door,,Don't,,Hang,,Up,,Don't,,Keep,,Me,,Waiting,,Don't,,Let,,Me,,Be,,the,,Last,,to,,Know,,Dramatic,,Drop,,Dead,,(Beautiful),,E-Mail,,My,,Heart,,Early,,Morning,,Everybody,,Everytime,,For,,My,,Sister,,(Little,,Me),,Freakshow,,From,,the,,Bottom,,of,,My,,Broken,,Heart,,Gasoline,,Get,,It,,Get,,Naked,,(I,,Got,,a,,Plan),,Gimme,,More,,Girl,,in,,the,,Mirror,,Girls,,And,,Boys,,Guilty,,He,,about,,to,,Lose,,Me,,Heart,,Heaven,,on,,Earth,,Hold,,It,,Against,,Me,,Hold,,on,,Tight,,How,,I,,Roll,,I'll,,Never,,Stop,,Loving,,You,,I,,Love,,Rock'n'roll,,I'm,,a,,Slave,,4,,U,,I'm,,Insane,,I'm,,Not,,a,,Girl,,,Not,,Yet,,a,,Woman,,I'm,,So,,Curious,,I,,Run,,Away,,I've,,Just,,Begun,,(Having,,My,,Fun),,I,,Wanna,,Go,,I,,Will,,Be,,There,,I,,Will,,Still,,Love,,You,,If,,U,,Seek,,Amy*,,Inside,,Out,,Intimidated,,It,,Should,,Be,,Easy,,Kill,,the,,Lights,,Kiss,,You,,All,,Over,,Lace,,And,,Leather,,Let,,Me,,Be,,Lonely,,Love,,2,,Love,,U,,Lucky,,Luv,,(Love),,the,,Hurt,,Away,,Mad,,Love,,Mannequin,,Me,,Against,,the,,Music,,Mmm,,Papi,,Mona,,Lisa,,Money,,,Love,,&,,Happiness,,Monster,,My,,Baby,,My,,Only,,Wish,,This,,Year,,My,,Prerogative,,Now,,That,,I,,Found,,You,,One,,Kiss,,from,,You,,Ooh,,La,,La*,,Ooh,,Ooh,,Baby,,Oops!.I,,Did,,It,,Again,,Out,,from,,Under,,Outrageous,,Outta,,This,,World,,Over,,to,,You,,Now,,Overprotected,,Passenger,,Perfect,,Lover,,Perfume,,Phonography,,Piece,,of,,Me,,Pretty,,Girls,,Quicksand,,Radar,,Rebellion,,Rock,,Boy,,Rock,,Me,,in,,Santa,,,Can,,You,,Hear,,Me?,,Satisfaction,,Scary,,Seal,,It,,with,,a,,Kiss,,Selfish,,Shadow,,Shattered,,Glass,,She'll,,Never,,Be,,Me,,Showdown,,Soda,,Pop,,Someday,,Sometimes,,State,,of,,Grace,,Strangest,,Love,,Strip,,Stronger,,Telephone*,,Tell,,Me,,(Am,,I,,a,,Sinner),,The,,Answer,,The,,Beat,,Goes,,On,,The,,Hook,,Up,,The,,Joy,,of,,Pepsi*,,The,,Sin,,City,,Rap,,The,,Touch,,of,,My,,Hand,,Thinkin',,about,,You,,Tik,,Tik,,Boom,,Til,,It's,,Gone,,Till,,the,,World,,Ends,,Till,,the,,World,,Ends,,(Remix),,Toxic,,Toy,,Soldier,,Trip,,to,,Your,,Heart,,Trouble,,Trouble,,for,,Me,,Unbroken,,Unusual,,You,,Up,,N,,Down,,Vertigo,,Walk,,On,,By,,Welcome,,to,,Me,,What,,It's,,Like,,to,,Be,,Me,,What,,You,,See,,(Is,,What,,You,,Get),,When,,I,,Found,,You,,When,,Your,,Eyes,,Say,,It,,Where,,Are,,You,,Now,,Why,,Should,,I,,Be,,Sad,,Womanizer,,Work,,Bitch,,You,,Drive,,Me,,Crazy,,I,,Did,,It,,Again",,(2000).[12],,Jocelyn,,Vena,,of,,MTV,,noted,,the,,singer,,uses,,her,,deep,,vocals,,in,,lines,,such,,as,,"And,,,yeah,,,your,,body,,looks,,so,,sick,,,I,,think,,I,,caught,,the,,flu",,and,,"You,,must,,be,,B.I.G2011Collegian,,IncSabi,,,explained,,,that,,,,after,,,she,,,was,,,asked,,,to,,,collaborate,,,with,,,Spears,,,,she,,,felt,,,it,,,was,,,so,,,surreal,,,that,,,she,,,refused,,,to,,,believe,,,her,,,luck,,,until,,,the,,,song,,,was,,,recorded.[4](April,,5,,,2011)Baddiel,,,,↓,,,,Spears,,,spoke,,,to,,,V,,,about,,,the,,,sessions,,,for,,,Femme,,,Fatale,,,,commenting,,,that,,,she,,,had,,,been,,,recording,,,the,,,album,,,for,,,two,,,years.[1],,,During,,,the,,,recording,,,sessions,,,,the,,,singer,,,contacted,,,songwriter,,,Ester,,,Dean,,,in,,,2009,,,,after,,,receiving,,,a,,,demo,,,of,,,the,,,song,,,"Drop,,,It,,,Low",,,,which,,,Spears,,,wanted,,,to,,,record.[2],,,The,,,song,,,,however,,,,was,,,later,,,released,,,as,,,Dean's,,,debut,,,single.[2],,,Spears,,,then,,,recorded,,,two,,,songs,,,co-written,,,by,,,Dean,,,for,,,Femme,,,Fatale.[2],,,"(Drop,,,Dead),,,Beautiful",,,was,,,written,,,by,,,Dean,,,,Jeremy,,,Coleman,,,,Joshua,,,Coleman,,,,Mathieu,,,Jomphe,,,,and,,,Benjamin,,,Levin,,,,while,,,being,,,produced,,,by,,,Blanco,,,,Ammo,,,,JMIKE,,,,and,,,Billboard.[3],,,It,,,features,,,American,,,recording,,,artist,,,Sabi.[3],,,Spears,,,first,,,heard,,,about,,,Sabi,,,after,,,listening,,,to,,,songs,,,from,,,The,,,Bangz,,,,an,,,old,,,music,,,group,,,the,,,latter,,,participated^,,,Everett-Green,,,,Robert,,,(March,,,25,,,,2011)Contents,,,,1,,,,Background,,,,2,,,,Composition,,,,3,,,,Critical,,,,response,,,,4,,,,Promotion,,,,5,,,,Credits,,,,and,,,,personnel,,,,6,,,,References,,,,7,,,,External,,,,links,,,,Retrieved,,,March,,,29,,,,2011^,,,V,,,,MrCredits,,,and,,,personnel[edit]Baby,,,,Alice,,,,↓,,,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 08:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les dieux du chaos Index du Forum -> Recrutement et diplomatie -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange